Please Assist NGOs by Contributing Funds towards Projects Listed here.
Please use the "Contribution Form" below to communicate your assistance to NGOs.
Project: A new environment for ANOU GRANDI SEN SCHOOL
Project Amount: Rs. 30,000,000 | Location: TBA
About the Project
This project relates to the setup of a new building and surroundings for a proper school in order to cater for 1000 children from 6 to 20 years with Special Needs.
In order to realise such a project the following amenities will be needed:
1. 'Une promenade' on a plot of land of 2 arpents with appropriate ramps and handrails.
2. 15 Classrooms with necessary restrooms areas with suitable amenities.
3. A well equipped Library, 1 Art room, 1 Music room, a Sculpture workshop, a Pedagogical Kitchen and an IT room.
4. One multi purpose Gymnasium where sports can be practised or the occupational therapists or physiotherapists can do practical work with the children.
5. An administrative block including board room.
6. One teachers' and personnel's room with cloakroom and restrooms.
7. A well equipped kitchen cum canteen.
8. A kitchen garden together with a sensory garden for the children to have the notion from farm to table.
List of NGO Projects in the Republic of Mauritius requiring Funding.
Action for Economic and Social Development
Adventist Development and Relief Agency
Angel School and Welfare Association
Association Anou Grandi
Alphabetisation De Fatima
Association Des Amis DON BOSCO
Association Ecole Sainte Famille Bois Marchand
Association Solidarite Mamans
Batisseurs De Paix
Century Welfare Association
Cypres Handicap Association
Destiny Community Foundation
Dolphin Wheelchair Sports Association
Dr. Idrice Goomany Center for Prevention and Treatment of Alcoholism and Drug Addicts
Entreprendre au Feminin Ocean Indien (EFOI)
Etoile du Berger
Fondation Cours Jeanne D'Arc
Foyer de la Trinite
Friends in Hope
Friends of the Poor Association
Groupe Feminine Mere Theresa
Hidaaya Toun Nissaa
Hope Rehab Centre
ICAN School of Mauritius
Institut Jean Cardinal Margeot
Islamic Mission Dawah
Joie De Vivre Universelle
Junior Achievement Mascareignes
Kolektif Rivier Nwar
Lizie dan la main
Lois Lagesse Trust Fund
Magic Fingers Association
Mauritius Islamic Mission
Mauritius Mental Health Association
Mille Soleil for the Disabled
Mouvement Bien Etres De La Cite La Chaux
Mouvement pour le Progrès de Roche Bois
Oak & Neem
Organisation Ste Education De Roche-Bois
Rainbow Island Adult Educators' Association
Roman Catholic Diocese of Port-Louis
Sens Busy Bees
Soroptimist International IPsae
SOS Children’s Village Mauritius
Southern Handicapped Association
Sponsor a Child
Trev Huddlleston Association
United Skills Workers Society
Wheelchair Ability Foundation